Monday, July 27, 2009






Oh my how time fly's!
Last week Maria started back to work with Kevin in tow, he's doing really great and growing like a weed! Kallen is enjoying his summer, he and Keith are working in Orlando this week and enjoying the evenings at the water parks. This past weekend was Kallen's swim championships and he increased his time in three events, what a great day for him!! You'll see Kevin has a few new items that mom has been experimenting with. They make for some fun photos :). Take care and Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Danielle Anke FlairJune 27, 2012 at 10:15 AM

    Hey Keith, this is Danielle Anke Flair. Give me a call when you can. Just checking in. Congrats on wedding and new baby. 678-557-2560. I moved to Pa. and lost your number.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle Anke FlairJune 27, 2012 at 10:22 AM

    You can also email me at tammyjojo77@yahoo.com or text me...678-557-2560.

    ReplyDelete